Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The New Internet is Pathetic

I just spent approximately 40 seconds on Twitter. I now am more pissed off than I have been since, well since about an hour ago.* I only went on to see what all the fuss was about. Twitter is fucking dumb. It is just a bunch of people sending outgoing messages to tell other people what they are thinking, or doing, or feeling, or any bullshit that they feel like polluting the internet with. If I gave a shit about your dumb ass going to the shoe store would I be sitting on my ass at my computer?** The real cherry on top of this slice of fried dog cock called social networking is that I don't see any way of responding to anything. It's simply a "What are you doing?" Without the small joy of being able to respond with the typical social niceties.*** Social networking is dumb. If I want to talk to my friends I have a phone. If I want to talk to strangers I have the Chan. And if I want to talk to myself I have My Little Epic to fill.



* In case you don't know me. I'm pissed off a lot.
** It's a rhetorical question, but I'll answer it anyways. The answer is, no one gives two tugs of a dead dog's cock about your menial life.
*** My idea of social niceties pretty much plays out like this: "What are you doing?"
"It's none of your damn business." Or, "OP is a fag."

No comments:

Post a Comment